Graduate Mechatronics Engineer
Aim Lab is going through a strong growth phase and we are looking to expand our R&D team with enthusiastic, talented professional staff that have a passion for product development.
The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering highly technical automation solutions into laboratories worldwide. You’ll add value to the life-cycle of product development and post installation support for completed projects around the globe.
All development and production work is performed under a medical device quality system that complies with ISO13485 and therefore integrity and attention to detail are key attributes required for this role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechatronics or similar engineering discipline
- Excellent SMD soldering and prototyping skills
- Excellent critical thinking, diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and consistently deliver results
- A hands-on approach, initiative and a drive for personal growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of passive and active electronic components
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- Experience or a good understanding of Alitum software
- Document management experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent, entry level opportunity for the right person to learn skills from experienced engineers and project managers. You will work as part of a high performing team and play a key role in the ongoing success of our organisation.
If you tick all of our requirements and have the drive and passion that we need, then what are you waiting for? Hit the apply button and send us your covering letter and resume.
Please note that only candidates with valid work rights and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Closing Date: 15/11/2019