Graduate Service Engineer
Aim Lab currently have an opportunity for a graduate to join our Global Support Team as a Service Engineer. Our team provide 24/7 support to a global network of customers. Applicants must be self motivated with excellent oral and written communication skills and a willingness to take the next step in customer service and support.
For this role you will be required to:
- Provide trouble shooting and direct support for our global field base
- Develop and maintain customer/support documentation
- Assist with verifying & validating new installations
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Be on-call evenings and week-ends as part of a rotational roster
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechatronics Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Strong computing skills with an understanding of networks
- Excellent customer liaison skills
- Some experience interfacing with R&D teams would be highly desirable
- 1-3 years experience supporting computer controlled electro-mechanical systems (or similar) would be highly regarded
Applicants must have a valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
This is an entry level position that offers the right person a great opportunity to kick-start their working career. If you have the skills and commitment we are looking for and meet the requirements listed above, then submit your covering letter and resume as soon as possible!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only candidates with valid work rights and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
No agencies please.
Closing Date: 08/11/2019